Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
Lenders and Tools
Our partner, Xome.com, can prequalify you through Mr. Cooper financing. No obligation to use them as your lender. Don't forget to tell them you're working with Scott Shattuck with The Doss Team at RE/MAX Capital City! Apply for a new loan or to refinance through Mr. Cooper!
2. United Lending, Lynn Morenz, Sr. Loan Officer –NMLS #203143, DBANetwork Funding, LP –NMLS #2297
3429 Executive Center Drive #200 Bldg 2-Hubbard, Austin, Texas 78731
Cell Phone 512-565-0799, Office 512-671-8600, Fax 512-532-6314
3. Leaman Team - Home Loans, Amanda Stewart, Sr. Loan Officer, NMLS: 292478
3724 Executive Center Drive #110, Austin, Texas 78731
Office: (512) 716-3525, Mobile: (512) 695-1795, Fax: (512) 857-0786